Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Finally, an Interesting Moment! (my 15 minutes are ticking away...)

I knew I'd have trouble getting into a posting routine! Finally! Something worth writing about! I spent the day in NYC yesterday. As if that weren't enough - the reason I went was to participate in the filming of a music video for Fisher, an amazing band I fell in love with after hearing, of all things, a Toyota commercial! The video is for the full length recording of "Beautiful Life" - the very tune that sparked my interest. Buy CD's, visit the site - you'll be glad you did!

I expected to show up and just watch from the sidelines. My look doesn't exactly fit the standard video image. But...everyone was involved. I may even have a single close-up shot. I will, of course, make sure everyone knows when production is complete and where to see the video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home