Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Guilty Pleasure Recovery Attempt



Hi; I'm Patti; I'm a schmaltz-a-holic. *Hi Patti*

I am admittedly the oldest living fan of the only-in-syndication-no-reunion-episode-in-sight TV show "Felicity." I watched it when it was new and I've been watching it ad nauseum on the We network. The We programmers see fit to air two consecutive episodes week-nightly, God bless'em. I have seen almost every episode, most twice, some thrice. In an effort to regain my adult status, I have quit lukewarm turkey (less than a full episode weekly). If, during a random (or so I'd say on the witness stand) scan of popular stations, I come across a scene that rings unfamiliar, I'll tune in to fill out the Felicity file in the recesses of my brain. I'm currently seeking sponsorship to help me banish this demon once and for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home